A monthly selection of one-of-a-kind pieces made at Spazio Vitelli’s “Organic Knitting Theatre” - exclusively for our e-shop.
We use previous seasons’ fabrics for next seasons’ prototyping, as a way to optimise costs and consumption; you get an even more regenerative and accessible offer, one unique knit at a time.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• We collected our own production leftover from local suppliers (fabrics’ panels and cut-outs);
• We crafted each single garment at Spazio Vitelli in Milano;
• Some garments were created by combining (production) cut-out panels only, with no further cutting hence generating ZERO waste;
• Some other tops/bottoms were designed to generate ZERO cut-outs, or just a few strips of fabric; the same strips were then embroidered on the garment as embellishment (instead of slipping on the atelier’s floor and, eventually, thrown to garbage);
• Jeans were made from washing tests - which means piles of denim panels saved from landfill.
Each item is unique and will not be reproduced; available in one-size-only; to be picked-up at, or shipped from, Spazio Vitelli.